Saturday, February 26, 2011

kleptomaniac hordering

she acquired many things to fill the void.
lacking the answers to what was a miss.
violating the trust as she grew to be a malignant tumor.


my laziness has gotten the best of me.allowing me to waste the day away in fury of inactivity. My movements have been restricted within the comfy confines of my home. my thumbs are kept preoccupied as i surf the worlds that play out on my flatten screen. a wrestler throws a salad as a boy learns what reality looks like.



johnny came around
to say he loved you,
but johnny never stays
around for too long.



my mind is quite sporadic as it is unable to decipher what is good versus what is rubbish. so i decide to put away my electronic pen and begin to persuade myself towards passing the night, like i passed the day. bored and restless.



the movies i have watched today;
fanny (1939)
the wrestler(2010)
a bronx tale (1993)
and
before night falls (2000)

oh the luxuries
of suburbia

No comments: