Tuesday, March 15, 2011

clint eastWORD




clint eastwood taught me the foundations of english that i hold essential to my everyday life.

when asked if I wanted Pasta for dinner, clearly the appropriate response
was always ""go ahead make my day"". I am pretty confident in the man named clint eastwood.

he's like a trusty caliber of cars that are no longer existent.

im watching television and really do not understand any of the commercials tat are being played.
do men truly believe that AXE cologne really works for them?
It appears to be insulting to the female psyche. I can not wait for the day that female beauty products objectify men.

I am sure that Clint Eastwood would never wear axe perfume.
from this day on, he shall be my caliber on reality.

WOULD CLINT EASTWOOD do such a thing.?
my mental Ouija board will weave from yes to no and finding an answer
that is relevant to mr.eastwoods ethical standards.

On another note,
I enjoy the simple jems of life, especially when they are hidden and become exposed to your eyes. The sun broke through my kitchen window exposing a rainbow within my sink. Real Talk though what up with rainbows? They remind me that nature holds the ability of being an artist, gracing us with her graceful creations.




No comments: