Sunday, September 26, 2010

Making the world a better place.

I just finished watching a little documentary about Dolce and Gabbana.

Gabbana to the left, Dolce to the right. It's very convenient that his last name means beautiful n'est pas?

These two Italian men have created delicious designs for over 20 plus years. I have more interest towards their philanthropic male design. In my eyes these gentlemen are making the world a better place one fitted suit at a time.

Please view said specimen number one;


These delicitable species are my very personal lochness monsters. A mystery that I have heard soo much about it and have yet to see with my own eyes.
Soon Come.
I am not the biggest fan of his pants though. But thats easily changeable....
Dress them up to dress them down.

Despite of their beautiful presence being devoid within my current existence. I still have hold faith that perhaps as I roam through the lively streets of Milan I will serendipitously run into a beautiful Dolce & Gabbana worthy piece of man.


Purrrmeow?


On to the next .

I was flipping through my tele and the hopeless romantic within me was lured by the 2001 film Serendipity. I often make fun of my sister for her passion for romantic comedies but I could not resist this little d'object d'art.

The tagline; Destiny....with a sense of humor.
I beg to differ on that one, If it did have a little sense of humor I think it would not have let them meet because well them meeting up and living happily ever after in the end lacks any sense of humor.

Even through it's points of being whack, I was def. into it and it was an enjoyable way to pass the night.

My interest was stemmed from a book I had read by Carl Jung. Where he attempts to use his know how to explain synchronicity.

Jung described synchronicity; an apparently meaningful coincidence in time of two or more similar or identical events that are causally unrelated

I love to believe in the abilities of the world, and this movie fed to my beliefs that there is a delightful greater order to the world we live within.








No comments: