Friday, January 28, 2011

and all he does is sleep.


I thought before entering the the realm of my dream state i would provide you with the quick and sometimes delirious ramblings straight from my mind.
Today made me realize how much I appreciate Fridays and the comings of Saturdays.
They are like kinder surprises which hold the delicate treat of allowing me to sleep in,
and giving my "snooze" button a much needed break. The comforts of my bed call me
like a siren at the cliff of the sea. Productivity is lost as comforts are found.

I continue to walk down the path of creating my dreams into a reality.
I occupy the dull moments spent on the bus with daydreams,
where I travel to the land of probability.



So much is happening right now. Yet nothing appears in front of my eyes.

I like to switch up my daily routes. Sometimes busting a left and other times
busting a right. Today I decided to take a different bus to the good old downtown
of the nations capital. This route allowed me to see the ducks who have chosen to remain
strong and wait out the good old Canadian Winter. Not like their avian relatives, the Canadian Geese who are currently playing bingo in Florida. These ducks pass their time cuddling up in a little stream which is misplaced within the confines of suburbia. I cant help but to think of my buddy Holden, who was unable to catch on to the fact that this phony world is what we make of it.
Speaking of which, there is apparently a Cougar on the loose. I don't mean a plus 40 year old woman who is unable to scratch her itch for the younger gents. I mean a real deal Hollyfield Cougar. My mother is certain she saw its paw prints in our backyard and apparently there were more sightings around my neighborhood. PURMEOW


i do a lot of things
and,
sometimes i do nothing
and
that makes all the difference.

Upon my return from the city of sleaze. I could not help but to be reminded of how lucky and fortunate I am to have amazing friends in my life.
I made the decision years ago to replace convenience with substance. So here I am standing under the rays of sun, bristling with pride as I look upon the things that I hold dear.


The stars fill the sky,
Replacing the absence of the sun
Proving that light can exist within the darkness.


**I rarely include these many photographs from my own work but I thunk to myself. Why the bloody not? So here I go, Drizzling this blogspace with photographs that were only before organized within the confines of my mind.
his masculine frame
was unable to contain
all that stirred within.

he lives within my past,
yet i can't help but imagine him
within my future,
waiting with that smile
i so long to kiss.



SWEET DREAMS.

No comments: